Monday, November 21, 2011

GREATER BLESSINGS IN THIS LIFE & LIVING WITHIN GOD'S PARAMETERS

How well we succeed in pleasing God in our actions, our words, & our faith here on earth will determine how well we will succeed in heaven after Christ returns. I keep going back to my original conversation with God where that in heaven, there won't be any pixie dust passed out. We are going to have to pass and master Christianity 101 before we get there.  Jesus said he did all things to please the Father & that he imitated the things He saw the Father do. So I am more convinced, that those little sins the world says are just part of living life here on earth, & that God can't possible expect us to cease, or master, are actually expected by God to be mastered. And, that by doing so, I can live an even more abundant life with greater blessing than I thought were available. Because, God telling me not to do something in His Word is not Him being petty or picky, but about greater blessings in this life. It is about how we are expected to flow in His kingdom. When you live under someone else's roof, you are expected to act within the parameters they have established, in order for their household to exist, and ensue in an orderly manner. God's home is where Jesus will be taking us when He returns again for His righteous ones. It is time for me to prune myself of the little sins, always striving to please God, and in return receive greater blessings here on earth for an easy transition into His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment