Saturday, March 31, 2012

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY, ITS THE WEEKEND! PETS ARE FUNNY! PERFECT CUP OF JAVA.

Old Fashion English Rose From My Walkway

As usual Caity my lil dog, Zig my cat, and I are up early listening to the birdies chirping. Coffee is on, and I've messaged my Go-go buddy to see what she is up to today for lunch. Today is one of those morning when I want to do lots of fun things, a few responsible things, with so little weekend to do them all in. Usually when this happens I end up doing most of the fun things and drop as many responsible duties as I can! Just being honest here folks! I give it my all on the days leading up to the weekend. So by the time the weekend gets here, its difficult keeping my feet on solid ground, and my mind from a wonderin!

For one, I've made a promise to fill the bird feeder for my feathered friends. Caity and I were doing yard duty one day, and decided since its getting close to tomato season to move the feeder out back, by the magnolia tree. Last spring/summer, we planted tomatoes in containers. Well, we were out there almost everyday watering them. So we're wiser this year. We are planting our tomatoes in the ground, by the place where we had the bird feeder last year. Caity the dog loves tomatoes! I try to feed her veggies for snacks. She loves baby carrots, lettuce, cabbage, apples, grapes, dried cranberries, and raw green beans. Oh, and she loves strawberries. Actually, there's not a lot Caity won't eat!

Speaking of Caity the lil dog, today she gets a bath. I call it her glamour spa day. We just love spending our time together on glamour spa days. Not! But I don't have chase her down anymore, but I do have to be creative about capturing her though. She really is good about standing still in the tub, but also at spraying me down when she does that shake it all off thing she does. Her favorite session is the drying part. She consider that our love session. Then off to her crate to roll around on her towel to finish drying herself off.

Pets are funny! Ziggy was sunning in the window the other day, it was pretty out, so he was experiencing a Ziggy moment with his eyes closed. Well the pet chair, a chair I paid $25 for at an auction solely for them, sits directly under a large window that opens up, with a wide ledge.  Caity is a Silkie breed-Australian terrier and a Yorkie mix, therefore, she has short legs. So she was doing her "I'm a crazy insane dog "barkandgrowl" routine which means, "Intruder, intruder, come fast, let me at em, let me at em" in their chair, with her front paws on the back of the chair, barely able to look out the window. So I go up front to the window to look out, and she is barking at the black birds in the tree by the window! I threatened to close the window if she didn't get a hold of herself!

I've been rippin & runnin & runnin & rippin


Changing the subject here, have you ever made what you would consider the perfect cup of java? Like, I think I make a good cup of coffee! But occasionally it comes out wrong, or not so great. But then...sometimes...I make what I would consider a stellar, fantastic, cup of java! That was my cup of Java day before yesterday! Oh, I'm single, so I don't make pots of coffee. I'm a one cup of coffee drinker in the morning, and every blue moon, I'll have a cup at night. This morning's cup is pretty close to the one the other day. But, its getting on the cold side, so I'll have to end this blog and heat er up!

Its 7:30 am here, time to get my head in the Word, and start my day! I'm going for raw sushi today for lunch! Tee-hee! Have a fun weekend everyone from Flowerchic and the pets!

I'm leaving you with a fun song to carry around with you today. Click on the link below for a surprise song! Nope, I'm giving no hints!

http://youtu.be/n3f8kafNkjE

http://youtu.be/uVTeIMursb8

http://youtu.be/z_pImRGISww


FLOWERCHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment