Saturday, May 19, 2012

What Do I Do When Life Gets Crazzzzzzy?

Sometimes life gets crazy. And when it gets that way, as believers we have only one choice, and that is to pull out our Spiritual tool box! At this point in my walk I have been to the edge of so many ledges, its starting to not phase me like it used to. If you are a believer in Christ walking out you own journey of faith, I am sure that statement applies the same to you. Don't get me wrong...when life gets this way, it still frustrates me; except now I've collected a Spiritual box full of Godly tools to use at my disposal. When "it" hit, I prayed, found my scriptures, notified my prayer warriors, and put my circumstances on notice, Romans 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good for those, who are called according to His purpose." There are things that God foreknew would happen in my life, that He has already made provision for in my Jeremiah 29:11 plan. Contingency plans have already been made for me, should I decide at the time they happen to trust in Him. Regardless of strong opposing winds, blinding lightening, and fallen limbs in my path, God has a plan to keep me in my blessed place. The key is that I must remain still, so that I can see and hear from God, as to which paths to walk. When my path seems blocked, I must ask, "Where am I to go now Lord, which direction?" I must ask this question at every obstacle. God is my faithful guide, that will hold my hand, and one that I need never worry about leaving me, or leading me astray. Through the redemption of Christ, there is a blessed place that can be seen past the veil, called my promise land.

We all have a promise land. Its that forever expanding plot of spiritual land full of blessings, that is watered, and tended by God. This is the blessed place we long to stay in always. However, unpleasant life events have a way of barging in. And when that happens, you realize that is just part of living, and life will do that. But even though that is so, the key to overcoming, is to walk hand in hand with the Creator God-the master Gardener. 

So for those times when life gets crazy, pull out your spiritual tool box, use your tools at your disposal, and with the aid of Christ beside you, see your way past the obstacles that veil your existence in your promised land. Wherever you are, as long as you are in Christ, you are forever blessed. Your promised land is a spiritual sweet spot that God watches over.

No comments:

Post a Comment