Monday, November 5, 2012

HOW THIS ALL BEGAN

Hip Hip Hooray! As of today, I have had 2,004 people to read my blog regarding my witness of life with God, my journey to know Him better, and my religion Christianity. Wow. For years I have written to God, and about God from my own experiences. Then one day they turned into poems, then I would have stuff in my head and would write on my hands, napkins, scraps of papers, then I finally bought a small notebook to keep in my purse to catch my thoughts. Then I realized I would wake up at odd times and just write for hours. Each one with titles, one right after another. One day my aunt, daddy's half sister, who I never met died, and in going thru her personal items, I found a book of beautiful handwritten poems she had written too. I felt regret that we had never met, because we were so alike. Like her, I never shared my writings, they were so personal, yet I always had a desire that no one go thru life alone without knowing the goodness of God. Only thru that desire, as it grew stronger and stronger did I decide to share my thoughts. I am a very private person, and I say I am shy. Others, say I am not, but they have no idea how much guts it takes for me to speak up. I better than I used to be. When I speak of God though, He empowers me. I never knew how to write a blog, I never knew how to design a blog page with a header, I never knew how to open a fb page of encouragement. That first day my dad ask me to share my poems in church in front of people, even people I knew and loved, I thought I was having a heart attack. But they listened so intently, and laughed with me. When they came up later and talked to me I was surprised and happy that they were encouraged. I still never want to do that again, but if God ask me to, and I hope He won't, I would obey. I like to just write. I leave it up to Him to draw whomever He decides to draw to my blog. I follow my inner compass of what He wants me to do, and I go about my way. I'm learning to just follow His instructions wherever they led me.

No comments:

Post a Comment