Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Prayer For America And Our Newly Elected President

Lord I thank You for Your past blessings upon this nation, and I ask that You continue to bless us as one nation under God. I thank You, that You have not left us alone, for we are not a fatherless nation. We are still a nation with Believers in Christ that holds out to You, and Your Word. That will always be our stand. You have a plan for us, and nothing happens that You don't have foreknowledge of as Creator God. This election process has allowed us to solidify what we believe-Your Word. Barak Obama is president of the United States because You have allowed it. That means any plans he has that are contrary to Your will is subject to Your plan for this nation. I pray that President Obama seeks Your will for this nation for the next 4 years. By doing so, all will be well with him, and with us as citizens. In obedience to Your word, I pray for President Obama and his personal well-being. For he is a part of Your plan, and it is important that he fulfills his role. I thank You for Your protection of both the US and Israel against our enemies. This will not change, other than it will be even greater than before. For no weapon forged against us as nations shall prosper. Your home is in Jerusalem and Your word says that will never change. Father God, it is Your will that we prosper. As believers in Christ, we know how to live an abundant life through Your principles. This election has not changed that. But we ask that You put Your super on our natural and bless us not only financially, but with favor and grace. Bless our economy God. Your are our source. God I do today, as I did yesterday, and the day before, I pray Your will over my life and that of my family and friends and enemies and this nation. Open our eyes, and show us Your will for Your plan. God You are so awesome. All I am and all I do is for your glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment