Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mini Moments Over Time

Life is made up of a series of mini moments. A wonderful life is made up of a series of orchestrated moments with joy, peace, love, endurance, thoughtfulness, and of good family, friends, and acquaintances along the way. Once you learn to depend on God, the terrible times are really only a blink in time, in the greater scheme of all time. You learn to endure in faith, till life blinks again, and your next mini moment rolls around. Before drifting off to sleep last night, I realized because of my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents, God has always been apart of my life growing up. My earliest memories are of Sunday school, church, and knowing who Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit were in my young life. My relationships with them have evolved over time, but I have never known life without them. So I guess that is why, even though I get weary sometimes, I never throw in the towel and quit. God is always near, and I can always pray, and leave whatever ails me in His quite capable hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment