Saturday, February 11, 2012

IT IS FINISHED & I'M CELEBRATING BY DOING THE SNOOPY DANCE!

I just finished my one year in the bible this morning! Doing the Snoopy dance! One year ago today I started reading this particular bible plan. This is not my first year reading the bible thru and thru, but it is the first time I have enjoyed it as much. And it is the first year I done so without commentary included. So this year it all came together for me and past bible study and God. Such a cool feeling. Sometimes the verses stuck with me days and sometimes weeks, where God showed me ways in my own life how the verses applied. There is something about opening the door to God and allowing Him to walk thru the door of your soul and take up residence. It is life changing. Your whole being changes-your thoughts, your behavior, all go thru a process of making you more like Christ, but it not a feeling that you have somehow "made it" but instead you are "finding" your way to being more like Christ. But there is also a feeling that you are nowhere done yet! Gosh, God and His Son, and His Holy Spirit are all so good! So, yep, I'm going to start all over again, and do it once more. I think I will stick with the same plan, and see what God has to bring forth in me again. I get a second chance to understand the stuff I may have missed out on the first time. This is a life walk for me, and I am excited! Pray for me and I will do the same for you! Stay blessed and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment