Saturday, February 25, 2012

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BAD MAMAJAMA DAYS!

"I have finished running all errands, and completed all the "yucky" stuff on my weekly To Do list! I've dreaded doing every single one of them!!!! Checking this stuff off my list has been painful. I don't like being a grown up! I'm going to listen to some praise music and hang out with Jesus reading my bible! I need to feel some love ♥ Geepers!"


That was my fb post on Thursday at the end of my work day. After listening to some MercyMe, Burlap Cashmere, Lindsey McCaul, and Todd Agnew my next post assured my friends I was back on track again. Ha!


"Well, now that that's over with...tee-hee! I'm on steady ground again!!!!!! Sometimes I miss myself, and I gotta find me, with the help of Jesus, in the midst of praise!"


But you know what, its not all that hard to comprehend what it's like when life gets crazy, and you don't know Jesus or that you can run to him and hang out, how people end up on the wrong paths. Praise music has the ability to move you from where you are to where God is. Being able to be like "the one who Jesus loves" and just lean into your relationship with him, and just let it all go, is a priceless gift for believers. Does God know how to work a plan or what!


I did a post earlier about not despising the Church or the religion of Christianity and I'm blogging again about the tools of Christianity-the religion and the Church. Cause here's the thing, the church and the religion of Christianity work hand in hand, in that they both teach you how to use the tools of the trade, shall we say. When I was little, I liked to work on cars with my dad. I'd be the one revving the motor behind the wheel of the car while in park, while my dad listened to the engine; the one handing tools under the car as he taught me the names of each tool and what task they performed; or the one under the hood with him as he check the levels of liquids that needed replenished. Christianity is where you learn all the tools you'll need to live out your life more abundantly, and the church is where you develop those tools, so that when life hits you hard, you know what tools to use and how to use them. For instance, when your funds are low, you make sure to not stop paying your tithes, and even to up your offerings. When life has sucked all your Spiritual energy, you turn on your praise music. When you are sick, you speak scriptures over the sickness, rebuke the sickness, and you speak healing over yourself. When in danger, you invoke a hedge of protection around yourself and others. When you are attacked by the forces of evil and darkness, you speak in the name of Jesus, and they all must bow down. You don't even have to raise your voice to invoke conviction. I recently discovered this, a normal voice will do. Its not how loud, but a simple demand backed by, "In the name of Jesus" that will do the job quite adequately. For it is not the decimal level that Satan is afraid of, but the name of Jesus, who he knows will back us up every time His name is called upon. That's why you can't let the bad behavior, or the ignorance of a few, who misrepresent Christ's church, or the religion of Christianity steal the blessings that God has provided for your good.


If you don't know you have the tools to make the forces of evil and darkness back down when they come into contact with you, or you don't use them, those forces will overwhelm you and make feel defenseless, hopeless, and suck the life that God meant for you to have right out you! Let us never, never, ever take for granted the tools Jesus died on the cross for, and left for us in this life walk we have committed to. 


Signing out with peace, love, and joy, FLOWERCHIC. Below are a few links to click on to a few of my favorite bands that can pull me out of the valley. 


Where I Belong - Building 429

K-LOVE - The City Harmonic "Manifesto" LIVE   


Burlap To Cashmere - "The Other Country" Live at Le Poisson Rouge NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment