Saturday, December 28, 2013

IT WAS A HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

As for the Crossland family, we had a great Christmas. We were finally able to shut the door and lock it firmly on the past Christmas' of sickness! Both mom and dad are in great health. All their test results came in last week with an A+! To God be the glory! Sometime early this year, Linda and I got serious about dotting our "I's" and crossing our "T's" in regards to claiming, and decreeing God's Word over ourselves and our family. We call each other out when casually speaking of defeat. We continued daily as usual, renewing our minds in His Word, and praying in faith. We've stepped out of the box of our comfort zone, and stood at the very edge of the end of our ledge, till Jesus showed up to deliver us. We learned no matter how far out of our normal faith zone we got, He would show up faithfully. Each time we did this, we pushed back darkness that much farther, and increased our boundaries of where we walked as faith warriors. The end result? We were able to firmly shut the door on sickness and the stress of dealing with it closed during the Christmas holiday, and the days leading up to it. Now that, is one heck of a praise testimony I am happy to report. What have I learned to do and put into practice? I've learned even more, to a greater degree, to open my mouth and roar like a lioness with confidence, what the Word of God says I can claim for myself and my family. When Satan tries to roar back at me, I advance forward and I roar louder than before with more faith and no fear like David did. To Satan it's a mighty roar. To God it's a simple prayer in faith. It's then that my God, Jeshua, and a whole host of heaven's angels join forces with me, that we together roar like a pack pushing back darkness, and lock the door shut on defeat.


http://youtu.be/ghC3gqNQJPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment