Saturday, December 28, 2013

THE THORN

I love this passage below ( 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 NLT.) The "Thorn" was always an attack FROM Satan against Paul, it never originated from God. 

I love God's response to Satan's attack against Paul! Basically, it's like this, 'This Satanic attack against you, it ain't no big thing to Me, I AM has got this...you hear Me? I AM has got "This" and your back. They'll be no enduring lacking My abundant provision. Call on I AM, and I will be there, wherever, whenever you need Me to provide.'

Don't you love this about God? I do. I serve a big, big God!

"even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:7-10 NLT)


I especially like the last sentence-one word in particular, "Then!" That's where Paul called on God, and I AM (AKA Big Daddy) showed up BIG!


WOW! I have been gone awhile! But I'm back blogging again. Hope you enjoyed the above post.

Written by FLOWERCHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment