Saturday, April 14, 2012

In The Kitchen Making Italian Wedding Soup

OK, I'm on my way out the door with my shopping list in my purse to give this new recipe a twirl. Today I am making Italian Wedding soup! I have been wanting to make this like forever. I've got garlic toast on the brain to go with it. I still have french bread in the freezer from making french toast. And I've got mozzarella cheese in the fridge too. Oooooh, this is making me hungry, gotta go shopping!

I'm back from the grocers, and boy did they have a meat sale goin on! Picked up some pork chops for grillin with a small amount of unhealthy "seasoning" around edge to keep it tender. I've been complaining about them cutting all the edges off. You gotta have a little to keep it from drying out on the grill. I made out like a bandit with a little over $36, not bad. Most of the soup ingredient I already have on hand, so I was able to take advantage of the sale.

Here is what the finished product looks like. I've placed a link below for the easy recipe. I'm not one of those cooks that show you how its done, I take the easy route and show you the finished product. Ha!




After I went shopping, I came home and picked up my Agatha Christie book to take back to the library for Amnesty week. Woohoo, all my sins, I mean, fines have been wiped off the books.

Well I did finish putting my entryway back together. I love my hodge-podge room.
This is where all my treasures are. My bookshelf with all my books, which is also where I drop my purse at, my keys in a cute bowl I brought leftovers from my mom's, but never returned, "Wow, did I just admit to that? Oh well, as my sister would say, "Tell the truth and shame the devil!"" In this room I have placed my favorite red 50's barstool, my old fashioned wagon, that I use a lot around the yard, and hauling laundry to and fro from the car, my metal rack with all my goodies where I store bottled water, and fresh fruit that I grab on my way out the door to work, can goods, pots n pans, and my collection of dog leashes. This room is an extension of my kitchen and my living room. Both of which are small. So I decorated it up and made it work for me. 

Its time to read a little, and enjoy a bowl of soup! Since I can't share a bowl with you, I'll leave this song for you. Click below and enjoy. Come to the purple door and visit with me again. Who knows what will be going on.

FLOWERCHIC

http://youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY

No comments:

Post a Comment