Saturday, February 12, 2011

FINDING CHRISTIAN RING TONES, DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD, AND MY VALENTINE TO YOU!

I finally figured out how to download ring tones on my iPhone and assign them to my contacts.  Whew!  Actually it was more of a "stumblin fluke" that I managed to do this.  But, "It is finished!" I assigned to my mom and dad, I WILL FOLLOW, by Chris Tomlin.  For Sista, I assigned,  PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM, by Casting Crowns.  And, for alerting me to all other calls I assigned, FREE TO BE ME, by Francesca Battistelli.

Boy, finding Christian ring tones was not easy.  But I am satisfied with my selections.  Each one holds a personal story behind them, which is why not just any ring tone for each would do.  Gee, am I deep or what?  LOL!

Not only that, but I downloaded a couple of songs to my iPod for listening to as well.  I got my favorite, TEN DAYS by Missy Higgins!  Absolutely love that song, as well as STEER, WHERE I STOOD, and CACTUS THAT FOUND THE BEAT.  I downloaded a  song from Skillet too, COMATOSE.  Then...my funds ran out, so I'll have to wait till "found money" comes my way again.  Hah!

Yesterday was dinner at the parent's house.  My mom laid out the dog and served the best baked chicken ever, huge baked potatoes with sour cream, cabbage, broccoli, and corn bread.  It was so good!  After dinner, I gave them Valentines and their favorite candies.  I know, we're all family, but I love to give and I love to see their smiles!  :)s    My dad loves gummy anything, so I got him gummy lifesavers, mom loves chocolate anything that is sugar free, so she got Russell Stover's chocolate covered coconut , and Sista's favorite is Hot tamales.

Finally, I exchanged my bluetooth for the one I wanted, but I have not got around to syncing it to my phone yet.  But I will!  No getting stopped by the PoPo for me.  I'm keeping my wallet sealed shut for a while.  Sista asked if I wanted to go shopping at bargain places to look for finds yesterday, and I told her my wallet has a mental (mind) lock on it and cannot be opened for an undisclosed amount of time.

Let me tell you what happened to me yesterday.  Driving down the road, and looked out the front passenger window, and what did I see?  A piece of rubber flapping off my windshield wiper blade.  So, no problem, I was planning on replacing them before winter hit anyways.  Note to self after running errands, "get it fixed."  I get there and tell my buddy mechanic to also do an oil change too because I am long over due, just the basic change.  He comes back and shows me my air filter.  Well I'm over due for that too, so O.K.  But then I get the mother load, my belt that makes everything work is cracking.  I am like, that's it, forget it, I'll take my chances, let it go for later.  I like my buddy the mechanic , the last time I tried this, he folded his arms and refused to budge and told me my car should not leave there without the part being replaced.  Well I could see he was gearing up for a repeat performance, so I told him to fix it as well. By the grace of God, the funds were there to provide for all that was needed. I was a little sad, but God is good.  I could have found what all was wrong on the side of the road somewhere.

My last words before I went to sleep last night were, "Lord, please bless my tithe and provide for all my needs!"  He (God) is really good at that!  Not only that, He loves me a awful lot (smile.)


COME TO THE PURPLE DOOR WITH FLOWERCHIC again, for who knows what will be happening is this crazy world of mine.  Little bit of something, and maybe a whole lot of nothin.

Here is my Valentine to you to enjoy!  A YouTube video of STEER, by Missy Higgins!

FLOWERCHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment