Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GO AWAY SNOW! IT'S HEEEEEERRRRREEE!

I got it!  It came early!  The iPhone is here!  I've got my contacts transferred, Facebook added, my bible downloaded, I've sent e-mails and taken pictures and uploaded them on my fb wall.  I am having a ton of fun.  The only thing is, I will be returning the bluetooth at Best Buy and getting the one I returned at Verizon.  Back in the day I would have just settled with what I had, but did not like.  But now my view has changed.  When I find out what I like, want, and/or need, I realize I have my whole wonderful life before me to get it, whether it be a day, week, month, year, or years.  Since I, nor any of us, know how much time we have, I'm going after what I want for a quality life.  If I'm not here 24 hours from now, at least for 24 hours I made an effort to receive God's best for me.



Snow, snow, snow, and nothing but more snow here in small town America.  It was pretty for "little dog" to play in though.  I'm usually game, whenever my dog is game for a few extra minutes to play in the snow.  But this morning I was over it.  I was like, "Caity let's go, hurry it up."  She of course was not interested in cutting down her 5 minute allotment.  See, Caity gets 5 minutes total for "business time" and play time.  From the time I brought her home, I trained her to "potty" in this manner [I learned how to do this from reading a dog trainer manual].  Any time left over is play time.  When it rains, she gives up the playtime, but when it snows and it's pretty out, forget about it.  At 4 minutes and 15 seconds, she starts looking for the perfect spot for "business."  Frustrates me horribly.

Sista just called and asked me if I downloaded Farmville on my iPhone?  I told her, "I am not a slave to Farmville!  I do not need to play FV every minute of my life!"  O.K. that's me talking "smack!"  Because that game is addictive!

I am making dinner tonight for tomorrow.  I'm making comfort food.  Cabbage with my world famous mac & cheese.  I love mac & cheese.

Not much else going on in my world today. COME TO THE PURPLE DOOR next time and hopefully...our winter wonderland will be sunny and a lovely 45-50 degrees.  Wouldn't that be nice?

LIVE! LAUGH! LOVE!  FLOWERCHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment