Saturday, February 5, 2011

THE OTTER COVER IS PRETTY COOL, RUNNING AROUND, & FELLOW BLOGGERS

Yesterday was a full day.  Ran around Paducah and Metropolis taking care of business and buying my Otter cover to protect my IPhone.

This Otter cover is the coolest phone cover ever.  You cover you phone with a hard case cover, then enclose both in a silicone cover, which also protects your phone in case you drop it on a hard or wet surface. Then there is a semi hard plastic cover to cover  your screen. Then it has little doors on the silicone cover that cover all your phone buttons and jacks.  I must say, when I started looking at this my first thought was, "Oh boy, here I go back into my MacGyver mode, where I totally over prepare for life's mishaps."   But I got over it, and decided on the blue one.  Pretty neat.  Then I went to Big Wireless, just off Jordon Crossing road, to get my phone charger, half the regular price everywhere else. Yay bargain.  Then I found my bluetooth at Best Buy.  I've never had one of these, but figured with all the new cell phone laws out regarding driving and talking, it would be wise to get one.  So, I am officially accessorized, and just waiting for the phone to be delivered.

I tell you what, this saving up your nickel, dimes, and pennies, along with Christmas money, found money, and Birthday money sure makes life funner (I not sure if funner is a real word, but spell checks seems to like it. Hum...)  I have been planning and saving for this a full year.

I found another blog to follow for a total of three.  They are TAKE THE CANNOLI, THE JOURNEY CONTINUES, & THIS MORMON ARMY WIFE.

Take the Cannoli is by a pregnant blogger who is married to a guy, whose culture is Latin.  They have a cute little girl, and she has great unhealthy recipes.  The Journey Continues is blogged by a married college professor from New York who is also a grandparent with a farm outside of New York with a garden he and his wife are starting.  Lots of maintenance upkeep on this farm.  But it seems worth it, because it is the one place that accommodates all their kids and grandkids for the holidays.  Next, This Mormon Army Wife is just what the blog title says.  She has a small child, a boy, and is big on not eating sugar, and has neat cooking alternatives.

So I am getting healthy recipes, and no where near healthy recipes, and farm, and garden ideas.  Smile.

That's it for now, COME TO THE PURPLE DOOR again, and next time we'll either talk a little or a lot about nothing, or maybe...something truly profound.

Catch ya later gators, FLOWERCHIC is signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment